Plain Semi Naked Cake
Cake layers in their (almost) full glory, our semi-naked cake makes a somewhat mysterious statement. A perfect and popular choice for weddings and celebrations alike. Perfect if you enjoy a little DIY - decorate with your favourite flowers, toppers or embellishments. Each cake is handmade and unique, with no two cakes being the same. Please use the image gallery as a guide. Layers filled with decadent swiss meringue buttercream.
Small 6" round x 5" - serves up to 12-15 dessert portions $60
Medium 8" round x 5" - serves up to 20-23 dessert portions $85
2 tier standard - serves up to 40-50 dessert portions $150
Suggested number of servings is based on dessert sized portions (1" x 2" x 4")
Our Naked DIY Cakes take time to make so please allow up to 2 days for your order to be created.
Cake Design, Care and Transportation
Cakes are layered and decorated in swiss meringue buttercream only in a semi naked style allowing the cake to be seen through.
All cakes are finished on a cake board. All cakes are packaged in a cake box and are placed on a cake board usually 2-3" larger than the diameter of the cake
After delivery/pick up, please keep cake as cool as possible and on a flat surface.
Your cake will be fine at room temperature. No need to refridgerate.
Buttercream tends to stick to the knife when cutting your cake, making it difficult to get nice clean slices. To achieve clean cuts (and maximum number of serves), use a sharp (not serrated) knife, dipped in hot water and wiped dry before each cut!
- We are currently have a flat fee of $15 for all deliveries within a 20km radius of Dingley Village
- Suburbs past 20kms (Beyond areas of: Belgrave Heights, Frankston, Bulleen, Footscray) all incur a higher fee.
- I am currently running contactless deliveries and your order will be left in the best place possible. If you have a small table or chair that can be left outside, it would be appreciated. It is advised that your order be brought inside as soon as possible and all storage instructions will be on the box for you.
- You will then receive a text message once I have left to confirm your order has been dropped off so please ensure the correct mobile number has been entered.
Pick Up Information
- Free pick up is available from Dingley Village 3172. This option is available at the checkout. Address for collection wil be advised at checkout.
- A text message will be sent the day prior to advise available pick up time. (eg:- between 1pm-2pm). If you have a time preference, please note it down in the Delivery/Pick up section and we will do our best to ensure this time is available.
- Actual colour may vary depending on your screen and viewing device. Each cake is handmade and may vary slightly from examples displayed below.
- This products is the cake only with decorations as described. No alterations available.
- We use nuts/dairy/eggs in our kitchen every day, we cannot guarantee our options will be 100% friendly to those with severe allergies. We take the utmost care with cleaning our equipment when providing these items, however items may contain traces and may not be appropriate for all customers.
- We currently do not offer vegan, gluten free or dairy/egg free options.