Cake Tasting Box
OUR NEW REVAMPED CAKE TASTING BOXES ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
(YOU CAN ORDER AT ANYTIME, BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR ORDER WILL REQUIRE A MINIMUM 24 HOURS NOTICE.)
It is so important that our cakes not only look incredible, but that they taste totally delicious too! If you would like to sample our tasty cakes prior to your event, we offer tastings for $35.
Each box contains 4 of our delicious flavours of YOUR CHOOSING, along with a 3 different fudge to try AND macarons too! Make sure to get in quick as their are limited flavours of each!
We currently have either contactless pick up from Dingley Village or delivery.
The best part? If you secure a booking for a custom cake with a deposit, we will apply a $30* credit to your cake order.
*credit not available to our cake range on the online shop.
DUE COVID -19 AND DELAYS WITH SHIPPING VIA AUSTRALIA POST, WE HAVE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED POSTING OUT OUR CAKE TASTING BOXES. They are available to collect from Dingley Village or delivery is available. See below for all details.
Please note Tasting Boxes will only be shipped on Mondays to ensure no parcels get caught up in the mail over the weekend. We recommend having the tasting box delivered to your work address in order that someone can collect the box upon delivery.
- Pick up is available from Dingley Village 3172.
- This option is available at the checkout. Address for collection will be advised at checkout.
- A text message will be sent to advise available pick up time. (eg:- between 1pm-2pm).
- If you have a time preference, please note it down in the Delivery/Pick up section and we will do our best to ensure this time is available.
- (out of hours pickup available upon request).
Should you choose to book in your custom cake order, a $30 credit will be applied to your order!
*Please note this applies to custom cakes only and not any of our "Naked Cakes" or "The Works" cake range on the online store.
- Actual colour may vary depending on your screen and viewing device. Each cake is handmade and may vary slightly from examples displayed below.
- No alterations available.
- We use nuts/dairy/eggs in our kitchen every day, we cannot guarantee our options will be 100% friendly to those with severe allergies. We take the utmost care with cleaning our equipment when providing these items, however items may contain traces and may not be appropriate for all customers.
- We currently do not offer vegan, gluten free or dairy/egg free options.
- We are currently have a flat fee of $12 for all Melbourne Metro areas added at checkout.
- I am currently running contactless deliveries and your order will be left in the best place possible. If you have a small table or chair that can be left outside, it would be appreciated. It is advised that your order be brought inside as soon as possible and all storage instructions will be on the box for you.
- You will then receive a text message once I have left to confirm your order has been dropped off so please ensure the correct mobile number has been entered.